07 January 2012

343 in for paint!

Took the Type 34 down to neighbor Chris Coffey's house yesterday (6 January 2012).  Chris is a certified body man and is going to return the 34 to it's original Lotus White this winter.  He's going to allow me to help for no additional cost!  Very excited to start this project!

I will be ordering all new window rubber and hopefully, the new windshield I've ordered will arrive by late February as promised!

Also trying to get my own garage cleaned out enough to the point that I can get the '69 143 inside to replace the t/s switch (that broke right after I bought it!).  With all the clutter from my dad's estate, this might be impossible!  Might just give up and drag the thing up to German Auto Service in Grand Rapids, and let them do it (and a couple of other minor fixes).

Sure will be nice to get that new house built and the 4-car garage out back this summer!!  Can't wait!


Art
(O = | = O)
'67 343 Ghia Coupe
'69 Ghia Coupe
'72 Ghia Convertible
RIP:
'60 Ghia Coupe
'66 Ghia Coupe
'68 113 Sedan
'71 Ghia Coupe
'74 Ghia Coupe
"Always looking for NICE '71 Ghias and that elusive "345"

No comments:

Post a Comment